Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro
Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro has launched in India on Wednesday 18th January, 2017. The Smartphone C9 Pro was launched in China during October 2016 at a price of 3,199 CNY (roughly Rs 31,700). The price of this phone in India is slightly higher than the price in the Chinese market which is Rs 36,900.
Only through selected stores and e-commerce sites, the Pre-booking of the C9 Pro will be Possible and begins from January 27. The availability of Smartphone in Retail channels will be by the end of February 2017, the company announced.
The Galaxy C9 Pro has pretty well specifications in terms of hardware.
- Galaxy C9 has 1080p AMOLDED 6-inch Display.
- It has Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 processor clubbed with 6 gigs of RAM.
- It has an internal memory of 64GB which is further expandable via a microSD card slot.
- The OS used in the DUAL SIM smartphone is Android Marshmallow-based TouchWiz UI which also supports 4G LTE connectivity.
- It has an 16-megapixel rear as well as front.
- The battery backup of C9 pro is 4,000mAh and also supports fast charging.
- It also comes with a front mount fingerprint scanner and Type-c USB for charging and data syncing.
The Galaxy C9 pro is the Successor of A9 Pro, which was an upgraded version of the Galaxy A9 with some High-end qualities. A9 has a big Super AMOLED screen, a 16-megapixel camera with Optical Image Stabilization and a massive 5,000mAh battery inside.
Being the successor, A Pro also comes with a 6-inch 1080p Super AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection. It is powered with octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor clubbed with 4 gigs of RAM and 32GB of internal memory which was further expandable by up to 256GB via microSD card.
It sports a 16-megapixel camera on the rear with f/1.9 aperture, autofocus, OIS and LED flash. On the front it comes with an 8-megapixel camera.