Redmi Note 4
Redmi Note 4 : Xiaomi to launch its Redmi Note 4 Smartphone on January 19 2017, exclusively on FlipKart, Indian e-commerce giants. As a promortion they have released a latest teaser suggesting that the phone will be sold exclusively on Flipkart. The e-commerce site has also released a video in twitter regarding the sale of Redmi Note 4.
Click Here to buy Redmi Note4 Online
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is an upgrade to Redmi Note 3 smartphone. The model was first launched in China in August last year. Actually in China the smartphone is powered by a 10-core MediaTek Helip X20 processor, it is expected to come with Snapdragon 625 processor as India Prohibhits the selling of Media-Tek based phones.
Click Here to buy Online
- The Redmi Note 4 has a 5.5-inch FullHD display with 1080p resolution and 2.5D curved glass.
- The smartphone will come in three size variants which are 2GB RAM with 16GB internal storage, 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage, and the 4GB with 64GB storage inside. The internal storage is expandable up to 128GB via microSD card.
- Redmi Note4 may come with a 13-megapixel rear camera with dual-LED flash. 5-megapixel camera on front is expected on the front.
- Featured with fingerprint sensor on the back.
- Battery backup of Redmi Note 4 is 4,100mAh battery.
- The OS used is Android 6.0 Marshmallow based MIUI 8.
They haven’t revealed anything regarding the cost of Redmi Note 4. However, in China, the 16GB variant costs CNY 899 (approx Rs 9,000) and the 64GB variant is priced CNY 1,199 (approx Rs 12,000). The pricing of these Smartphones in India will be based on Buyers. Xiaomi already has Redmi 3S Prime and Redmi Note 3 as the two top selling budget smartphones in India. Xiaomi is already an established brand in Indian Markets.
Click Here to buy Redmi Note4 online